The skin rejuvenation procedures helps to regain the youthful skin appearance with combination of brow lift, eyelids lift, elimination of eye bags, elimination of spots, facelift, and rhytidectomy for visible skin aging, facial sagging and wrinkles, and physical or chemical peeling, chin lift (reduction of double chin), etc. that assists in achieving the youthful skin of '20s.
Some of the most advanced disciplines of medicines are practiced at Body Aesthetix for facial rejuvenation treatment with latest technologies and procedures that help to regain your self-confidence. Our facial skin rejuvenation treatment is specially formulated while considering the Indian skin types that enhance the natural and flawless appearance.
Factors affecting skin health:
The skin is a protective layer that regulates temperature and provides a sense of touch, is very easily susceptible to damages. Leading causes of skin spoilage are Sun damage, Ageing, poor nutrition, stress or hereditary reasons. Some of the vital factors include:
- Sunlight: Sunlight is vital not only to life but for mood as well. It is an incredible feeling of the sun's warmth on our skin! Unfortunately, sun rays do not have only beneficial effects. Without adequate protection, they damage the skin. This damage can be illustrated immediately, such as in the form of sunburn, dry skin or skin cancer over time.
- Aging: A variety of factors determine how your skin ages: your diet, lifestyle, heredity, and other personal habits. For example, if you are a smoker, aging in the skin is accelerated, with its effects can be seen visually in lips, skin tone and texture of hair.
- Stress: the fact of the matter is stress can affect your skin many ways, one way is when in extreme stress conditions can cause inflammation, which in turn can cause the skin to freak out
Are you looking to fix these conditions?
- Static wrinkles: The wrinkles that are always existent irrespective of changes in facial movement, wrinkles that are visible at all times.
- Dynamic wrinkles: Wrinkles that deepen with facial movements or expressions these expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving
- Pigmentation: The damage caused by long exposure to sunlight like freckles, sun spots or other darken patches
- Scars: Acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures like the collagen and elastin fibers that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite
- Dull skin: Loss of vibrant glow due to the buildup of dead skin cells and clogged pores
- Vascular conditions: Visible blood vessels on the surface of the skin, blood-filled blisters that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a regular flush of facial redness.
We perform skin rejuvenation procedure by using AFT intense pulse light technology that ensures correct wavelength light is allowed to reach your skin. There exists a Pigment called in age spots, and blood vessels contain a substance called hemoglobin. When the cells that contain hemoglobin and melanin are exposed to a specific light wave, they absorb energy and are destroyed within a microsecond. Depending on the skin type, an approved light wave is delivered that suits the skin.
Depending on the depth of skin and area, several treatments may vary. However, it is an outpatient surgery cosmetic procedure that does not require anesthesia.
After undergoing treatment, it is recommended to avoid sun's direct exposure. Incase, if swelling occurs, it can be normal. But it is better to consult dermatologists at Body Aesthetix, who may recommend steroids to manage to swell.
The Right Procedure For You?
- Laser And Intense Pulse Light (IPL) Treatments - Intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy is a way to improve the texture of your skin and its color without surgery. That helps to heal the visible sun exposure known photoaging. You may observe it mostly on your face, neck, hands, or chest. IPL may help if you have red, brown, or splotchy skin caused due to health conditions.
- Chemical Peels - Chemical peels can improve the skin's complexion. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it swelling and eventually peel off. The new skin is as a result of the procedure is smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
- Non-Ablative Treatments (Microdermabrasion, Microneedling, Light Acid Peels) – minimally invasive sanding methods that treats light scarring and discolorations of the skin.
- Dermal Fillers – Injectable compounds to improve skin contouring and fill out wrinkles
- Botulinum Toxin Type A Treatments – Prevents nerve contraction to relax wrinkles
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy) – Injectables to the collapse unsightly surface veins